Chase Your Crazy Dream
“En route to a successful NCAA Division 1 career and now with eyes set on the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, Tyrell shares the 3 ingredients that have to be present in any dream he chases. Through stories of hardship of triumphs Tyrell illustrates why we all should be jumping into the deep end of life in pursuit of our biggest, wildest ambitions.”
Presented to an audience of 450 Lululemon Leaders. Shot by Moonrider Productions.
Email me at [email protected] for bookings.
What people are saying
- Our business grew rapidly last year and with that came the challenge of many new people navigating how to work together. Tyrell lead a workshop for our entire staff. Through his guidance and participation, we learned much about each other as individuals and also how we had many shared commonalities. Tyrell's leadership and expertise empowered each of us to breakdown barriers, share meaningfully and build new bridges.Tony Martinelli, co-Founder
- When our company doubled in size in less than 10 months, our culture took a hit in large part because we didn’t know one another as well as we needed. Tyrell led our teams in a workshop that broke those barriers of unfamiliarity down immediately. Tyrell is guided by a deep study – both practical and intellectual -- in leadership and organizations that comes through powerfully and authentically.Mark White, Founder & CEO Content26
- The entire Lululemon product team were inspired by Tyrell’s unique story as part of a showcase event to celebrate creativity, entrepreneurship and innovation. Tyrell’s status as an ambitious, elite athlete represents everything that Lululemon strives for in supporting the practice of greatness.Tom Waller, Senior Vice President - White Space
- Samantha Hawkes, MEI Teacher
Tyrell Mara is an exceptional speaker who masterfully crafted an engaging session for our high school boys that was not only practical and relevant but met the Ministry of Education’s curriculum expectations. The purpose of the session was to motivate the young men in our school to take active responsibility for the decisions they are making. He took the time to intentionally weave in his own personal experiences with current themes that our boys would find helpful. Tyrell operates out of a deep passion to see young people strive to achieve the goals they set out for. His session was fun, engaging and provided our boys with practical tools they will take with them when leaving high school. I would strongly encourage any high school to bring in Tyrell to speak to their student body.
- Tyrell was a force in the most positive way. His story is inspiring, his delivery is powerful, and he left the whole group wanting to dive deeper. Both into themselves and what life can bring.Julian DeSchutter, co-Founder, Chasing Sunrise
- Eve & Jeff, MVMT lab founders
Tyrell is a powerful story teller. He shares valuable life lessons through his stories of perseverance, determination and dream chasing. I would highly recommend Tyrell as a speaker for any group event, as everyone needs to be reminded that anything is possible when you put all your mind, body & heart into it. Everyone at our event was absolutely captivated by him.
Upcoming Public Events
1) Olympic Fundraiser – Chase Your Crazy Dream
When: June 8th 6PM-9PM Where: Jonathan Rogers Park & 33 W 8th, Vancouver
What: 2020 Tokyo Olympic hopeful Tyrell Mara is hosting a fundraising event on June 8th in Vancouver. The event will start with a fun outdoor workout incorporating some of Tyrell’s discus training. Then we’ll enjoy refreshments & raffle prizes from Body Energy Club, Trading Post Brewing, Lululemon and MVMT Lab. Finally a talk & workshop by Tyrell – going behind the scenes of chasing an Olympic dream.